Brembo Serie Oro Floating Disc – 320MM
Out of stock
*Please note this listing is for a single disc*
Floating discs are made from only the highest quality materials available to deliver unparalleled performance. These consist of a braking rotor in stainless steel, connected by 10 fastener screws to a CNC machined anodised aluminium alloy housing. Drawing from its immense experience, Brembo has defined the optimum geometries, tolerances and dimensions for each motorcycle type and application. As a result of specific studies into process and machining tolerances, Brembo brake discs have a unique conformation that transfers braking torque more effectively while also improving resistance to thermal and mechanical stress.
The Serie Oro is the product with which Brembo entered the racing world in the mid-70s, rapidly becoming the new standard in the sector where discs are concerned.
- Brembo Serie Oro upgrade replacement brake discs are extremely high quality.
- Manufactured from Brembo’s own formula, high carbon stainless steel for outstanding friction coefficiency.
- Very high operating temperature range.
- Suitable for road or track use.
- Direct replacement for original equipment.
- Lightweight hard anodised black alloy carrier.
- Anti-vibration washers built into bobbins.
- Sold singularly – price per disc.
- 320mm external diameter
- 132mm internal diameter
- 150mm pitch circle diameter
- 5mm mount bolt hole diameter
- 5mm thick
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021